In the mean time, here are a collection of links related to Social Security I've found interesting and useful:
- The Social Security Administration. Of particular interest are the 'Actuarial Resources' (e.g. what does the financial future for Social Security look like?)
- A rather interesting article describing just how poorly many Americans are saving for retirement.
- The Century Foundation has a site dedicated to Social Security reform. I can't yet tell where they fit into the political landscape but they make some intersting points. Still trying to figure out the types of charged particles here.
- I haven't yet read President Bush's position on Social Security, Retirement Security, and Medicare
- The Cato Institute, a conservative thinktank, always seems to have something to say. So it's no surprise they have a big site about Social Security reform. Lots of charged particles that are useful, as long as you account for their spin.
I'm sure I'll find many more.